100 Woodside Avenue
FOREST HILL EXTENSION MID-CENTURY MODERN GEM
Located in the desirable Forest Hill Extension neighborhood of San Francisco, this fully detached three bedroom, two and a half-bath Mid-Century Modern gem is waiting for you! The main level features a bright and spacious living room with large picture windows and high ceiling that is flooded with natural light and flows into the formal dining room, providing the perfect venue for entertaining. The elegant living room boasts a classic wood-burning fireplace with built-in cabinetry, period details, modern light fixture, recessed lighting and crown molding. The updated eat-in gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and ample cabinetry for the gourmet chef. Up the stairs are two bright and spacious bedrooms, one full bathroom and a half bathroom. Both bathrooms are elegantly remodeled with Italian Porcelain tiles and Toto washlets. The lower level offers a newly added en suite third bedroom and full bathroom, completed with permits.
The formal dining room leads to a solarium entry to the beautifully landscaped garden, ideal for indoor/outdoor living. The sun-filled solarium provides the perfect retreat for those lazy Sunday mornings. The newly refinished parquet hardwood floors, freshly painted walls and modern light fixtures complete the home. The garage features parking for one car and a laundry area along with ample storage. The front driveway allows for parking for an additional car. The storage shed in the rear garden provides additional storage. The convenient location places it within walking distance to the charming West Portal Village restaurants and shops, Mollie Stone’s Market, the Forest Hill Muni Station (K/T, L, M and S Trains) and quick access to 101 and 280 freeways.
- Three Bedroom/Two and a Half Bath Fully Detached Forest Hill Extension Home
- Spacious Living Room Features Large Windows and Fireplace with Built-In Cabinetry
- Formal Dining Room with Crown Molding and Modern Lighting
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Two Bright and Spacious Bedrooms Upstairs and Third Bedroom Downstairs
- Elegantly Remodeled Bathrooms with Italian Porcelain Tiles and Toto Washlets
- Newly Refinished Parquet Hardwood Floors
- Nest Climate Control System and Nest Protect Carbon Monoxide/Smoke Detector System
- Sun-Filled Solarium
- Beautifully Landscaped Front Yard and Rear Garden
- One-Car Garage Parking with Laundry and Ample Storage
- One-Car Parking in Front Driveway
- 1,635 Square Feet (per Graphic Artist)
- Desirable Location – Walking Distance to Charming West Portal Village Restaurants and Shops, Mollie Stone’s Market, Forest Hill Muni Station and Quick Access to 101 and 280 Freeways.
Forest Hill Extension
Forest Hill Extension is a quiet neighborhood adjacent to Forest Hill. Friendly neighbors, gorgeous homes, an air of serenity, and a beautiful tree-filled landscape - you'll find all of this in Forest Hill, one of San Francisco's premiere neighborhoods. Breathtakingly grand single family homes preside over heavily wooded streets unlike any others you'll find in the city. A quiet area popular with families, Forest Hill has a very active neighborhood association that works to ensure that the peaceful environment will never be compromised. And yet, residents can enjoy this tranquility and feeling of remoteness, all within easy walking distance to bustling West Portal, with its array of restaurants, shops, a pub or two and even a quaint movie theater. A Muni streetcar station has 4 lines that whisk commuters right downtown. There is also very easy freeway access for Peninsula commuters. People who've made their home in Forest Hill take great pride in the neighborhood, and make for very friendly neighbors. The Forest Hill Clubhouse, built in 1919 by well-known architect Bernard Maybeck, is a frequent gathering spot for the Forest Hill Association, Garden Club and even hosts an annual chamber music festival, as well as holiday-themed events and private parties. You will love strolling Forest Hill's shaded streets, whether ogling the many unique homes and gardens or seeking out one of several hidden stairway walks.